Attento.me. processes and retains data you provide solely to deliver:
- The services you have requested or enquired about.
- Occasional service notifications such as holidays, class time alterations and special offers.
- Never sell or share any data you have provided and session notes with other organisations unless you explicitly ask us to do so.
- Endeavour to keep data you have provided and session notes safe and secure. If ever we believe this data has been compromised we will let you and the ICO know immediately.
- Provide you with data we have or record about you when you request it, usually within one day but always within the GDPR time limit.
- Delete all data we have about you if you request this. The only exception is for massage and yoga one to one where insurance requires records to be retained for five years.
If you make contact through the website contact form, your details will temporarily be processed by the website until transferred to email. Thereafter your details will be processed by Google Suite email.
If you come to a group yoga class, any details you choose to provide will be retained for infrequent notifications and updates such as unexpected class cancellations. Your details will be processed by Google Suite Mail/Contacts and iCloud Contacts/iMessage or WhatsApp .
If you are book an appointment for massage or yoga one to one, your details may be processed by any of the following: Google Suite Mail/Contacts and iCloud Contacts/iMessage or WhatsApp. If you book online then your initial booking and reminders will be processed by YouCanBook.me.
Additionally, any related data, without any personally identifiable information will be stored in Google Drive and/or iCloud and/or Evernote.
Use of this website may include the use of the following cookies:
- Google universal analytics (_ga, _gid, _gat)
- Google maps and user preferences (NID, 1P_JAR, DV, SNID, CONSENT, OGP)
- Spotify (sp_ab, sp_landing, sp_1) including their own Google Analytics and map preferences (NID, _ga, _gid, _gat) – only on specific pages with a Spotify playlist.
- Swipe.to ( __cfduid) for slide shows including their own Google Analytics (_ga, _gid, _gat) – only on specific pages with a slideshow.
- Vimeo.com (player) – only on specific pages with a Vimeo video.